$799,900 53 South Moger Avenue Mount Kisco, NY

MLS: 4750787   Type: Commercial   County: Westchester   City: Mount Kisco   Neighborhood: Mount Kisco   Zip: 10549     Taxes: $23,400

Mortgage $3,755 /mo



Half Baths

Sqr Footage

Lot Size








2/6 Contracts are out...Continue To Show... Wonderful Opportunity To Own Mixed Use Building In High Visibility Location in Center of Town. Walk To Train, Bus and Surrounded by Retail, Restaurants, Salons etc. Lwr Lvl Retail is Rented Through 2025 with Options for Tenant Through 2030. Upper Level Office Space is available for Lease. Tax Assessment Has Been Reduced from $275,000 to $200,000. 30% of Tax Savings in 2018 and Remaining 70% in 2019. Taxes will be corrected to $33,180 (plus any regular increase) by September 2019. Expenses of $50,700 = Owner pays Taxes, Water, Common Lighting, Building & Flood Insurance. Two A/C Units, Two Hot Water Tanks, Two Furnaces and Private Bathrooms. Each Tenant Pays own utilities. Per Discussion on 6/28 with Town Tax Assessor Roger Miller he has stated upon purchase the buyer will need to call him as another reduction will be done based on the current over assessment. 1/24/2020 Assessor dropped assessment to $140,000 and by 9/2020 taxes should adjust to $23,400. Assessor will further discuss upon sale of building.

Elementary School

Middle School

High School

Click Here
Distance: N/A Miles
Click Here
Distance: N/A Miles
Click Here
Distance: N/A Miles

Price History

12/15/2019 Listed $799,900

Adult 55 Community 0
Hot Water Electric Stand Alone
Included A/C Units
Parking Lot Parking, Public Parking
Post Office Mount Kisco
Property Type Commercial
REO Bank Owned 0
School District Bedford
Status Active
Tax Amount 23400
Tax Year 2016
Village Mount Kisco
Water Description Municipal
Year Renovated 1981
Zoning Commercial

Interior Features

Air Conditioning Central
Gas Available? Yes
Heating Fuel Natural Gas
Heating Type Hot Water
Heating Zones 2
Levels 2.00

Exterior Features

Construction Description Brick
Lot Description Level
Sewer Description Municipal
Water Access Y/N No

Property Schools

Direct Link:


Gallery (30 photos)

Ask Your Agent a Question

Property vs Zip Code Avg (10549)

Price 799K Avg 543K

Sqr Feet 3,600 Avg 3,213

Cost / Sqr Ft $222 Avg $169

Taxes $23,400 Avg $8,506

Visits 290 Avg 66

Days on Site 420 Avg 212

Walkscore® 79 Avg 65

Data Provided by Walkscore ® not using MLS data

Ask How to Finance this Property

Download Our Mobile App

Download Millions Mapped

Listing Provided Courtesy Of: William Raveis-New York LLC

Back to Search

Chat is Now Online! Ask Away!

In the Neighborhood

Find Your Home's Value Instantly

Saved Properties

This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.

Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.

Register / Login

New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.

By clicking 'register' you are agreeing to our terms of use & giving us expressed written consent to contact you.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

This message will go directly to the head of our team.

Location & Address

Schatz Realty Group
109 Croton Avenue
Ossining, NY